Friday, August 8, 2008

yes. no. maybe.

ohh dear.
i think im in love again..
ehh.
tak2.
i think i started to like him..
yeah.
tuh bru btul.
whenever i see him,i feel happy.
i just wanna smile. (:
but.
whenever he's not around.
or he is offline.
then.
i feel sad.
when he treats me well.
i feel like.
he likes me too.
i wish he is.
sometimes.
little things that he made.
little sweet things.
makes my heart melt.
he's caring.
fun to be with.
i wish that he always be by my side.
omg.
i cant stop grinning. hehe. *wink*



*ajak tasha kua lg kay? ((:




the best part is.
none of my friends or my sis know bout this guy.
lala~
im good in keeping personal matters. :D

4 comments:

mr.N said...

sapekah org ini?????

untung nyew tasha...skela tuh...

huhuhu...yg pntg u oweyz hepy k...
AMINN...

Tasha said...

thanks dear. (:

u're so kind.

hahaha.

ade laaaaa :p

*wink*

Danny said...

Mcm... knl jek org nih...
Mcm r... hahaha...
>:)

Tasha said...

Kak niss:
adekah intenet begerak anda sampai ke coit?hahahaha. :D




danny:
ko rase sape huh?ckp2.huhu